Late post, sure. Less than an hour before today's game. My fault. I was beat last night. Anyway...
How about Vernon Wells? Three home runs so far. Sure, he won't keep this up all season. But if he can get back to the form he once had maybe he can silence the critics a bit. I'd still like to see him be the player he was supposed to be.
And while I've never been a fan of Brian Tallet in the rotation, he had a great start last night. OK, he gave up a couple of home runs in that one bad dip. But really, outside of those two runs he was sharp. And, more importantly, he lasted into the 7th inning, something we didn't see much of from him last year.
What I'm excited for today is Romero's first start of the season. I've been looking forward all winter to seeing how he handles his second season after his great rookie campaign.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment